A global religious leader, philosopher, author and moral voice for our time, Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks is currently the Ingeborg and Ira Rennert Global Distinguished Professor of Judaic Thought at New York University and the Kressel and Ephrat Family University Professor of Jewish Thought at Yeshiva University. He is also Professor of Law, Ethics and the Bible at King’s College London. Previously, Rabbi Sacks served as Chief Rabbi of the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth between September 1991 and September 2013, only the sixth incumbent since the role was formalized in 1845.
Read his article "Interfaith Respect is Vital".
- Select an article relating to any topic in Judaism
- Please include:
- The title of the article.
- The author of the article.
- The link/resource you used to find the article.
- Write about what you learned from the article.
- What resonated most about the topic?
- How can you apply what you learned into your everyday life?
Connect with Rabbi Lord Jonathan Sacks