Habits of Happiness
What is happiness? Am I happy? Can I become happier? What do happiness and Judaism have to do with each other, anyway? Get the answers to these questions as well as the secret to being happier with Jerusalem U's new series Habits of Happiness featuring world-renowned Positive Psychology expert Dr. Tal Ben-Shahar.
- If you are a student or Young Professional (ages 18-26) you may be eligible to earn a $100 stipend from Jerusalem U while watching one of their awesome film series about Israel or Jewish wisdom. Once accepted, you will need to complete the series requirements in order to receive your stipend.
- Please take a careful look in the Posting Requirements below to find out how to successfully complete this particular challenge.
- Click here to access the Habits of Happiness course.
- Click on "CHALLENGE 2: Watch one of these 5 film series and earn 30 points".
- Click on "Habits of Happiness".
- Sign up and complete this particular course.
- Be sure you take all classes of the film series.
- Once you've completed:
- Discuss three things you learned from taking the course.