There are so many people who dread going to the prayer services on Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur because they don’t understand the words or don’t even know how to say them. This article takes away your fear by listing six ways to make your synagogue experience more meaningful – regardless of what language you’re praying in. Click here to read the article: Making Synagogue Meaningful
- Read the Resource Description above.
- Click on the link above and read the article, “Making Synagogue Meaningful.”
- Choose three tips from the article and answer the following questions for each tip:
- Which tip did you choose?
- Do you think that these three tips could help make YOUR Synagogue experience meaningful? Please explain why.
- What tip can you give that might make someone else’s Synagogue experience more meaningful?