Adapted over centuries of Jewish migration to our one and only ancestral land, some of the best Israeli recipes have traveled from countries near and far. Each recipe represents some of the most inventive combinations of cheeses, vegetables, fruits, spices, meats and more, making the Israeli menu a glorious collection of flavorful fun.
Try some recipes from Cooking Israel today.
- Choose a recipe that interests you from the resources posted.
- Gather up all of the necessary ingredients and prepare the dish.
- Upload a photo of you holding the dish that you prepared OR a photo of you cooking the dish.
- Briefly explain the culinary experience
- What did you choose to cook?
- Why did you choose to prepare this particular dish?
- What was the cooking process like?