As awesome as your Birthright trip was, you might already feel the high of the trip beginning to fade. You can hold onto the inspiration of your trip by making some sort of commitment in your life – whether it’s to learn Hebrew, light Shabbat candles, or something else – the Kabbalists teach us that putting your inspiration into action is the only way to stay inspired forever.
- Which activity that inspired you on your Birthright trip will you take upon yourself and try to do regularly?
- Feel free to choose any of the activities above or you can choose your own.
- In a video, text, or photo tell us:
- Why have you chosen this particular commitment?
- Describe a moment of inspiration from this activity that you witnessed/experienced on Birthright.